California Concerned Parents

Public Tax Forms

Under Construction!

Letter Granting Tax Exempt Status

Request for Exemption

California Statement of Information

Action of Sole Incorporator

Articles of Incorporation


For requests of additional information, please submit a written request to:

California Concerned Parents Association
9580 Oak Avenue Parkway, Suite 7 Number 280
Folsom, CA 95630